Sunday, March 10, 2002

 

So, I have been doing a bit of blog reading. Haven't done much in a while. Some people write some interesting, challenging, fascinating things in their blogs. Some people write drivel. Oh, I hope I am not guilty of the latter.

There's an interesting blog out there about the Digital Divide. I wish whoever is publishing this blog had included contact information. The DD is something I am interested in, have done a bit of thinking about, teeny bit of research on. For anyone who is interested in this, I recommend Race in Cyberspace ed. by Kolko and Nakamura. Double check spelling, I don't have the book in front of me.

The Digital Divide blog also reminded me that, as of right now, I don't have any contact info listed either. Whoops! I'll try and change that tomorrow, but it may have to wait until Tuesday, my one glorious free day in the week - meaning it always gets jam-packed with everything else I have no other time to accomplish. The day off that becomes the busiest of the week.

Have work to do - I can see this becoming a great space for: 1) thinking through my research problems and writer's block; 2) aprocrastination, procrastination, procrastination. Already have enough of a problem with that! And so, as to avoid any further online procrastination (a new offline mechanism for procrastination will inevitably present itself), I say goodnight.

- posted by laurie @ 3/10/2002 10:46:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment