Wednesday, May 29, 2002

 

OK, OK, no posts for, well, forever, and now three in one night (technically this post will go under a new day - it's past midnight!) And I am doing something only slightly less tacky than linking to a Wired article - linking to a three-week-old LawMeme article that I just discovered on MetaFilter. BUT as this MetaFilter member pointed out (apologies, a link to the article should follow, but I can't find it now!), the LawMeme list of the Top Ten New Copyright Crimes really is a must-read. Occasionally I really do feel lucky to not have cable (and where I live, this also means no TV). At least this way I know I am not going to inadvertently miss too many commercial spots and thereby violate copyright or my license agreement or whatever the media corporations want to call these weird new violations.

- posted by laurie @ 5/29/2002 09:46:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment