Thursday, October 17, 2002

 

:-) I'd forgotten about this. It's at the end of The Cathedral and the Bazaar, as well, which is where I first encountered it. How To Become A Hacker The "how can I learn to be a wizardly hacker?" cracks me up. But given that I KNOW there is at least one person who listed "Executive Dragonslayer" as position sought and "VP of Knighthood" or some similar thing as objective on a resume (for real: google "bad resumes" and keep looking -- you'll find it), I can easily see it happening.

Anyway, upgraded to ad-free blog. Yay! Server space: yay! Image hosting: yay!

It's been a day of splurges: I also went shopping for warm clothes. It snowed on Wednesday, and it'll be down below freezing tomorrow night (and the night after, too).

All rightie: to bed, so I will be fresh in the AM for CogSci.

- posted by laurie @ 10/17/2002 11:52:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment