Tuesday, November 12, 2002

 

. . . and one more thing, then I head off to class. My comments are provided free by enetation - but half of the time they don't load, or enetation is down and there are funky "updating" messages on my blog. I couldn't get my comments to show up once and went to the enetation site, where a message declared that they were ?having problems, fixing something - forget what excatly? and that users would be unafeected. Unaffected my a$$!

Anyway, further impetus to fix the blog, upgrade the blog, overhaul the template of the blog, and otherwise find ways to spend more time on the blog than on any other single element of my life (except sleep, of which I am very, very fond). Really, I don't waste that much time on it, but blogging is such a good procrastination tool!

- posted by laurie @ 11/12/2002 11:43:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment