Monday, November 25, 2002

 

Hi. I am now officially going to be late for class. I went to the doctor's this morning, came back home with every intention of studying for my stat exam on Wednesday (since I'm somehow going out tonight???) and, of course, sat down to read my email. That's it, I swear. But, me being me, and the Internet being the Internet, here I sit, over an hour later, browsing blogs and blog-related stuff. I'll have to link the blogathon site later - I really gotta head right now - but this sounds so cool. 24 hours of blogging, with entries posted every half-hour. If there's a blogathon 2003, perhaps I'll get some sponsors, a lotta coffee, and an idea for an interesting blog project. And some really comfy p.j.'s.

Out the door. Now! (after I grab a slice of cold pizza for lunch - sustenance of the gods - if gods were grad students who are chronically late.)

Man, it's going to be a stream-of-consciousness kind of day. Whoope!

- posted by laurie @ 11/25/2002 10:44:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment