Monday, November 18, 2002

 

I'm going to go throw on some clothes and head to class, but I just wanted to state my position on a very important blog-related issue: typos.
[rant]
Typographical errors occur frequently in my posts. Sometimes I catch these evil demonstrations of my lack of typing skills, but other times I don't. I do not touch-type: I usually watch my hands while I type, though I am trying to break myself of the habit (I used to do the same thing when I took piano lessons - my piano teacher used to hold one of my music books just above my hands to keep me from looking at my fingers and the keys while I played, and ot encourage me to look at the sheet music instead). I make a lot of typos. That's life. Typos do not, do not, do not demonstrate someone's lack of intelligence or spelling prowess or anything like that. Sometimes I go back and edit my blog entries because I know other people think so, but it's just not true. Soooooo. . .

F**K it. I have typos in my posts. Deal with it.
[/rant]

- posted by laurie @ 11/18/2002 10:16:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment