Thursday, December 12, 2002

 

Blah. Blah, blah, blah. Everything that I write is coming out just like that. I wish I could just stay up all night and knock out this lit review. It's torturing me. But unlike every other grad student I know of in the Rhetoric Department, I'm not done with classes on Thursday of every week. Nah. My silly butt decided to take two freakin' Friday classes. I just want to work. Aren't classes over yet?? Do I HAVE to go to Cognitive Science at 10:10 am tomorrow??? Do I? Well, the answer's "yep. you do. and you have to go in early so you can get some number crunching done on spss tomorrow before the cogsci class, so you can have *intelligent* questions to ask your prof. in the last quantitative class tomorrow."

Grr. I am in no mood to be communicating with anyone - online or off. I think my only conversational partners should be me, myself, and I for the next little bit. Good thing I am home alone (the crazy Eric boy decided to pick up an extra shift at B&N this week - so he worked 8 hours during the day and then got in the car and drove a half-hour to a 5 1/2 hour shift at B&N tonight. again, not my idea or choice. all his.). Well, maybe I can talk to the kitties. Tybalt doesn't care what mood I am in as long as petting is involved, and Clara, the sweet thing she is, gets more and more friendly as I get more and more stressed/upset/grouchy. Good kitties. Yeah, I'm blogging about my kitties. But I don't have a picture of them up here. Of course, I do have a picture of them online (you have to scroll down). Some stereotypes develop for a reason, you know? Women blogging about their cats is probably one of them!

- posted by laurie @ 12/12/2002 07:09:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment