Monday, December 09, 2002

 

Everybody's doing it - Clancy and Kara both wrote about it over the weekend, and I, too have now joined PhD Weblogs. All the cool grad students are doin' it! :)


*yawn* I did not get enough sleep last night, nor will I get enough sleep tonight. I have to head to physical therapy in like -1 minutes :) and I just hope I don't fall over!

Now my thumbs and my middle finger hurt. I use an ergonomic keyborad at home, too!

Man, did I have a bad dram last night! I dreamed about the death of someone I have not met, but who is close to someone I know. That's all I'm going to say about it. Anway, it was disturbing, but dream interpretation stuff usually takes dreams about death to be positive - portent of good luck, positive change, those kinds of things.

Ok, gotta run out the door. Toodles!

- posted by laurie @ 12/09/2002 06:34:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment