Sunday, December 01, 2002

 

In the spirit of procrastination and anticipation of the second LOTR movie, as well as a part of the neverending quest for a screen name which I can use that is not formally associated with my name and which I like, I played around with the Middle-earth Name Generator today. I knew it - I'm an elf! Here's what the name generator said:

According to the Red Book of Westmarch,
In Middle-earth, Laurie Ann Johnson was a
Sad Teleri


Elven Name Possibilities for Laurie Ann Johnson
The root name suitable for feminine and masculine is:
Araros
Another masculine version is:
Ararosion
More feminine versions are:
Ararosiel
Ararosien
Araroswen


Hobbit lad name for Laurie Ann Johnson
Nick Baker from Buckland
Hobbit lass name for Laurie Ann Johnson
Myrtle Baker from Buckland


Dwarven Name for Laurie Ann Johnson
Serin Marblearmour
This name is for both genders.


Orkish Name for Laurie Ann Johnson
Golrat the Slaughterer
This name is for both genders.


I kind of like the first elvin name, but I don't think I'd use it as a screen/login name. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

- posted by laurie @ 12/01/2002 12:28:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment