Thursday, December 19, 2002

 

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy! I'm doooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, sorry for scrolling obnoxiousness, but this marks the first time, quite literally, that I have had a paper done and printed out, even, a whole 3.5 hours before it's due! Yay me! Of course, I accomplished this miraculous feat by procrastinating until the last minute and then working literally all night long. I have been up since 9:30 yesterday. And now I have to drive my paper to the East Bank campus, which, honestly, makes me an eenie bit nervous. But I am going to eat some linch, shower, and have a cup of coffee before I ehad. The paper has to be in by 3:30 - I figure I have time to eat, shower, caffeinate first.

AND - once I turn it in, I will be officially done with this semester, OH JOY! I am sleeping in tomorrow! Oh, crap, no I am not. I have physical therapy, early. Ugh. Oh well.

Off to eat! Must shop, I am down to brown rice and cheese. MMMMMMMM.

- posted by laurie @ 12/19/2002 09:54:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment