Friday, December 20, 2002

 

Ok, so I made it (mostly) on time to physical therapy today, yay! and the guy says I am making progress and seem to have the right idea. Good thing number one.

And I just paid off a big scary bill. Good thing number two.

And then I went, after paying the big scary bill, to check and see how much would be left in my account after the payment for the big scary bill clears, and guess what? Instead of getting paid next week, as we're supposed to, the U of MN has paid early. Whoopee! I can get some shopping done!

I have to go run errands and keep working away on my projects - deadlines today and Sunday for getting feedback to people. School's out and I'm still working. Anyway, so far, good day, except that I am still tired and I have the headache from hell.

- posted by laurie @ 12/20/2002 12:26:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment