Tuesday, December 03, 2002

 

[A Selfish Plea]

Hey! Hey! Can I make a request? I currently have only 7 votes on bloghop.com, but, even with the one meanie who gave me a one, I am at an 83%. IF only eight more people rate this blog, and if I stay at the same ranking level, I'll be pretty high in the "best" listing on the site. So . . .
well, if you have already rated this blog, I'll not ask you to vote again, because that would be dishonest and crappy of me - but if you haven't, if you could scroll on down, look for the "rate me on bloghop.com" graphic (in the right column), and click on the number you think this blog deserves . . . well, I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and for the record, I'm really not asking people to give me fives and boost me unfairly on the rankings. Be honest, ok?

[/Selfish Plea]

- posted by laurie @ 12/03/2002 08:39:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment