Monday, December 02, 2002

 

So - inspired by the need to procrastinate, a girl's-night-out conversation that involved googling random people from your past, and a link to the Tom Tomorrow site on some blog I got to from the links on some blog I was reading (see? associational linking - this is somewhat on target as far as my site description goes), I decided to see if I could find an old boyfriend from my high school days. This is going waaaay back - dated him when I was sixteen.

Just curious, you know? What people have been up to, how life changes over the years, all of that.

Not 100% sure it's the same person, but I am pretty sure I found him - or at least a site for a zine run by him (?). Appears it hasn't been updated in a while.

Kinda cool, what one can dig up on google!

- posted by laurie @ 12/02/2002 09:54:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment