Saturday, January 25, 2003

 

I am officially starting another blog. It will be up and running as soon as I can think of a cool, nifty, or at least acceptable name for it. Goal of this new blog will be to actually stay on topic and work out some stuff about my research, the courses I am taking, and the direction in which I'd like my research to go. Or something like that. Of course, that was, at one point, the original purpose of this blog, but this one has kind of turned into a hybrid blog: some personal stuff, some really fluffy frivolity, some links to serious stories, and every once in a while, a post about rhetoric and technology and other research-related topics. I like the mix, but I'd also like to have a nice little place to put responses to readings, reflections on academic topics, and so on. A research blog, to use an increasingly popular phrase.

What do I name such a thing? Hmmm . . .

- posted by laurie @ 1/25/2003 03:22:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment