Friday, January 31, 2003

 

Reports from the referrer log: yesterday saw the logging of two more interesting searches: "train wreck pictures" and "train wreck art." Was it the same person, you think?

Well, I can't help with the latter request, but I do unfortunately know where one can find train wreck pictures (not the wrecks, actually, but people after them) and other such gross stuff. DO NOT click that link unless you really want to be disgusted, and possibly nauseated, depending on how strong a stomach you have. I mean it. And don't go here, either - there are no train wreck victims on that one, but the StinkyMeat project is pretty nasty, too.

Don't ask why I know these things. I have some weird friends, and some of them have friends that are weirder.

- posted by laurie @ 1/31/2003 02:04:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment