Sunday, March 09, 2003

 

Good morning. It is 9:40 on Sunday, and I have been up for over an hour. Voluntarily. I guess such things happen when you go to bed early, but the novelty just hasn't worn off yet. My mom would probably have a heart attack if she knew I voluntarily surfaced from the pile of covers and pillows that is my bed before 10:30 or 11 in the morning. And if my dad had called at 8:30 or 9 as he used to do on a regular basis (and then he got a cranky lecture one morning - now he knows better), I'd have been up and relatively chipper.

Small niftiness for the blog (like it needs more bells, whistles, and doo-dads): I figured out and then added the "IM Me" link. Really, I was ringsurfing and found the necessary little snippet on Milla's site. Check out her bio - love the taste in music! Many of the bands I like, and she's got the Johns on there. Anyone who likes TMBG is ok in my book!

- posted by laurie @ 3/09/2003 07:38:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment