Monday, March 10, 2003

 

Well, I got the conference proposal in. I think, however, that it was rougher than it should have been. I can't worry about it too much right now, though. BUT - I would love to have an excuse to go back to Toronto (hey Linz - maybe we could meet up there!)

So, out of all the things I listed in my last post, I accomplished one. Well, I called Grandma, too, but my dad had taken her out, and it's now past grandma bedtimes, even for those who live on the west coast, with a two-hour time difference. I feel like a heel. No card, and not even a call. I'll have to try and catch her tomorrow. And maybe I'll mail a card, too. Better late than never, right?

Oh, I thought about putting the proposal up here, but then I rethought that thought - if the paper gets accepted, maybe then I will post it up. You know, the submission page threatened feedback on every abstract. I know this is theoretically a good thing, but if my paper proposal got rejuected, I am not sure I'd want to hear why the reviewer(s) rejected me.

- posted by laurie @ 3/10/2003 09:08:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment