Saturday, March 29, 2003

 

Well, the Terps didn't win last night, but the end of the game was sure exciting! I have yet to see any reports of bad behavior on the part of Terps fans, though there is some coverage of Michigan State fans behaving badly. I am glad to see MD fans aren't being sore losers, rioting or throwing flaming dorm furniture out the windows, as they did a few years ago. I find it appalling that fans can behave in such a way when a team makes it into one of the last few rouhds of the NCAA tournament. To even get there means your team is great and has had a good season. Rioting seems to me to be an affront to all they have achieved during the regualr season.

Well, now that the Terps are out of it, I can stop being a sports fan. At least until next March!

- posted by laurie @ 3/29/2003 09:14:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment