Wednesday, March 05, 2003

 

What's your blog birthday? When did you first throw your thoughts out into the blogosphere? For me, the date's 11/11/2001. That's the first documented day I had a blog. I think maybe I might have started one a teeny bit before, but the date makes sense (waxing nostalgic warning): I had just returned from the O'Reilly P2P conference, held in early November in Washington, D.C., where I was introduced to Blogger for the first time - mainly through Meg Hourihan's presence on the p2pj panel. Nifty. Of course, I have blogged less during portions of my life, and the general rule is the busier I am, the more I blog, which makes no sense. Kinda like this post. Hey, it's coming up on 9 and I am still at school. I'm goin' home.

- posted by laurie @ 3/05/2003 06:52:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment