Sunday, April 20, 2003

 

Do you know that, according to blogger, I maintain or am a team member of six blogs? :) yeah, I just started another one, grying out this new Dano thing that blogger's doing. If you have not heard about it, well, see what's new. It would be nice if they'd announce these things on the blogger main page, right? I happened across this information on the blog of a Spanish blogger to whom I would give credit if I could, but I don't remember the blog name or url - it was coffee-related, though, and I found it through the Snaish-language blog directory, Blogdir. I was actually surporised at how much of the writing I understood. I haven't spoken Spanish, really, in about four years, though I pick up a novel every once in a while to try and keep my reading comprehension up.

- posted by laurie @ 4/20/2003 05:55:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment