Friday, April 18, 2003

 

followup to the last post, before I head to the grocery: sorry for the typos!

and finally . . . warning to all: drinking delicious, steaming, french-press-brewed coffee at midnight is a baaaaad idea. I was on the phone with my sister when I decided late-night coffee would be yummy - and she said it was Friday, so it was ok. Now I am not so sure. It's not good to be so wired at 12:15 on any night of the week, unless of course, one has has a big project due in the next few days . . . then it's ok.

Oh, the sister also said I can have another tattoo. She's going to design it, because she's an artist and she's cool like that. I haven't gotten one in six or seven years (and some people think that's just fine - but this one has a very special reason behind it, so I am justifying it that way). When I get it, I'll share. Geez, another think to save my pennies for. I need a lot more pennies than I currently have.

Anyone want to hire me over the summer? I have a range of skills, including making fondue, copyediting (my typos not being indicative of this skill), door-to-door fundraising, and locksmith appointment setting and dispatch.

to the store!

- posted by laurie @ 4/18/2003 10:24:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment