Friday, April 25, 2003

 

Friday Five for this week:

1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I watched a part of Will & Grace last night, quite randomly, actually. I forget to watch TV since I've been without one for about a year and a half.

2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
Oh, geez. I'm a complainer and it's the end of the semester. I'm supposed to remember? Probably about having to get up early this morning.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
It was probably someone last night. Can't remember. About good presentations or cool ideas or something.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?
A half-full coffee cup in my office. Replaced it with today's coffee cup.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
Um, besides blogger, the FF, and my blog? The UMN wireless login page.

- posted by laurie @ 4/25/2003 09:54:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment