Wednesday, April 23, 2003

 

Ok, I have to gripe about technology at work again, I'm sorry. Today the computer in the office decided to seize up while running Word and only Word. This is not normal. Then, while I was using Pagemaker, it did that wonderful old-time Mac "poof!" disappearing act, where no freezing is involved, but your application just seems to 'pop' and retract into the finder. And after the popping and disappearing files, the computer told me that the application "unknown" unexpectedly quit. Well, no kidding! This application "unexpectedly" quits all the time, but never before has the Mac felt compelled to call the application "unknown." Does not bode well, my friends. Keep your fingers crossed that the new computer and the new software with the right fonts and so on will be ready soooooooon.

- posted by laurie @ 4/23/2003 04:38:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment