Sunday, April 06, 2003

 

What a bummer of a post that last one was. Sad, very sad. I'm not quite there any more, in part because I went and discovered the b-day present that two cool friends hid in my office . . . a duck. Oh, but not just any duck, oh no! I have to take a picture and put it up here - it's a black duckie with purple anarcho-punk scrawlings all over its little squeaky body. In all of my time-wasting travels across the internet in search of cute, cute little ducks, I have never seen this one. Devil duck, yes. Attitude duck trio of Pissy, Prissy and Sissy, yes. Grey duck with black, piereced bill, yes. But never ever have I ever seen this one before. Happy Laurie. It takes so little, most of the time. :) I really am a woman obsessed. And damn it, I really do need more duckies in the bathroom, regardless of what some people (ahem, Eric!) may think.

- posted by laurie @ 4/06/2003 07:33:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment