Friday, May 30, 2003

 

One more thing: what the hell is up with my comments? I thought maybe enetation was down for the count, but other people seem to be having no issues, so . . . do I have old code, or what??? Will figure out after getting chic new 'do: I'm thinking I might go shorter again. My hair's been getting shorter and shorter each time I go to this salon. Is it a good thing? I don't know. I have the horrible habit of walking in and saying, "Hi stranger! Do whatever you think would look good! You're the professional!" Of course, I'm the one who has to live with the results. Like bangs. Still not sure how I feel about that one: it forces me to get my hair cut more frequently, and I hate that (thouhg hey! It's better for my split-ends-prone fine hair). I put off getting haircuts for as long as possible because I never know what I really want done, anyway.

That sounded so girly. Ugh! Thing is, most of the time I really don't care. It's just hair, right?

- posted by laurie @ 5/30/2003 03:04:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment