Friday, May 09, 2003

 

Post one in a series, as I try to catch up with my blog, or catch my blog up with my life, or something.

The Friday Five for May 9, 2003

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Ohmygod no! Ask anyone who knows me fairly well. I like piles and drawers. Everything I own ends up tossed into one or the other, sometimes (often) rather indiscriminately.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Yes. I have a planner and a Hadnspring Visor, as well as the organizer sorftware that goes with the Visor - on two computers, no less. I use neither very regularly, and even when I do they don't serve their purposes.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
I should take a picture! :) My desktop is covered with pieces of no less than three academic projects, the detritus from this morning's bill-paying jag, more detritus from the FAFSA-filing task also accomplished today, three coffee cups, a glass of water, random floppy discs, and some assorted hair-tying-back implements. All scattered very haphazardly across the workspace. And theres are remminders and important factiods taped or otherwise affixed to the computer monitor.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
I used to - my CDs were arranged alphabetically and chronologically within group/band. But I gave up on this years ago. Now they live in random spaces in the CD racks, in piles on top of the entertainment center, and in various other places around the house, in my car, and in my office.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
My life? I'm still working on that one! :)

- posted by laurie @ 5/09/2003 04:39:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment