Sunday, May 04, 2003

 

They've done it again! The Apathetic Online Journal Entry Generator | The Brunching Shuttlecocks. After my previous post, I find this somewhat ironic. The explanatory text for the generator includes the following: "We realize that creating something from void and formlessness is difficult and largely thankless work. That's why we've provided the Apathetic Online Journal Entry Generator, so that you can create a content-free posting with a minimum of effort, freeing you to going back to doing nothing in particular". So, on those "quantity not uality" days where nothing much at all happens, I don't even have to write a post any more.

I really, truly hope that none of my posts have ever, ever been that pathetic, though. Here's an example:

Not that it matters
I haven't been up to much , but oh well. Basically nothing seems worth doing, but shrug. What can I say?

Current Mood: jejune

No Comments


Pretty banal and pathetic. Ick.



- posted by laurie @ 5/04/2003 08:20:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment