Thursday, July 31, 2003

 

Early for my time zone, but hey, they're posted, so here's this week's friday five:

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
These days? Around seven, seven thirty, because Eric's getting up that early to go to work. Ideally, I'd sleep until between nine and eleven. I am not a morning person.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Usually, yes. Um, eleven? Sometimes noon? I'm not lazy . . . I just stay up late!

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Put on water for French-press coffee or, these days (in an effort to reduce caffeine intake), tea.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Between an hour and an hour and a half. I move slow, and caffeine and a shower are necessary.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
There's this place called the Stove in Mammoth Lakes, California. I used to go there with my dad - great place to have a hearty, warm breakfast before heading off for a day of skiing.In general, though, I'm partial to diner/greasy spoon type places.

- posted by laurie @ 7/31/2003 09:49:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment