Wednesday, July 30, 2003

 

Serendipity

ser·en·dip·i·ty [ sèrrən díppətee ] noun - gift for discovery: a natural gift for making useful discoveries by accident

Believe in it? I do! I've been bemoaning the fact that one of the classes I really wanted to take in the fall has been full since, oh, just after registration started. I *just happened* to check the course enrollment this morning and amazingly, there was one open seat, which is now mine! I also have one of the coolest schedules I have managed to arrange for myself in the entirety of my higher education: I have no classes, either to take or to teach, Monday or Friday. This will also make the back-to-back AoIR and Feminism(s) and Rhetoric(s) conferences a bit easier to manage.


- posted by laurie @ 7/30/2003 08:20:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment