Friday, October 24, 2003

 
the friday five

the friday five: "No Friday Five this week! Busy time of year, blah blah blah. Have a good weekend! "

Too bad. I was looking forward to doing this while waiting for the last-minute load of laundry to get done. I leave at 2:00 this afternoon for Feminism(s) and Rhetoric(s) 2003 at Ohio State University. I'll only be gone three days, including today, so packing will be lighter this time, yay! I certainly learned my lesson about packing light for conferences last weekend. My briefcase was stupidly heavy, and I brought what seemed like half of my personal library, plus bought books while there. This conference, I am taking only two bags, my briefcase and my suitcase, and will only bring two or three books: reading for class and one 'fun' book, because I find that reading dense texts on the plane is not the greatest of ideas.

Ok, time to go throw laundry into the dryer, and then myself into the shower.

- posted by laurie @ 10/24/2003 07:26:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment