Wednesday, October 29, 2003

 
I Must Share My Pain . . .

We have relatively new neighbors upstairs. They have a child. The child has a healthy pair of lungs. The child also has educational toys and videos. Further, the child has a video game. I swear it sounds like an old-school Atari or something. Anyway, point is, all of these make lots of distinctive noises. And that the floors/ceilings in this building are especially good sound conductors. I don't even know if my next-door neighbors are home, but if we spoke the same language, I could understand the parental conversation going on upstairs right now - even with the vaguely carousel-like music of the video game beeping cheerily along. I'm going to need earplugs to get through the rest of the semester.

- posted by laurie @ 10/29/2003 08:09:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment