Friday, November 07, 2003

 
the friday five

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Spinach, artichokes, and asparagus, which was a lot weirder when I was a kid.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
pizza sauce: I hate tomato sauces on pizzas and sandwiches, and really only like my mother-in-law's and my homemade spaghetti sauces. And onions and mayo. Ok, there's a list about a mile long of foods I don't like.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Kind of a toughie: I'll say Arnold. A lot of people think he's attractive, but his politics and history definitely make him unappealing. Oh, thought of another: Jennifer Lopez.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?
I don't know. Famous people tend to be attractive these days - tends to be one of the reasons they're famous. Also, I've got some interesting criteria for determining attractiveness. Personality plays a big part, and it's way more likely with famous people and celebs that their personalities are turn-offs rather than turn-ons.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Take your pick from teen culture - there's a lot of trendy things I don't get.

- posted by laurie @ 11/07/2003 06:12:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment