Tuesday, February 10, 2004

 
my monthly post . . .

Seems that way lately, anyway. Yes, it has been a while since my last post. And actually, quite a lot has been going on, but not all of it's blogworthy ( at least at this point).

The need to blog again really hit me over the weekend, though, and considering all that is going on the world of IP at the moment, I don't see any way I can avoid throwing up links, commentary, and probably rants as things develop. Napster at universities, the iTUnes/Pepsi Superbowl commercial (by the way, if anyone taped this, PLEASE, I need a copy), the Grokster appeal, and so on, and so on . . .

I'm off to hold office hours, which I am almost postivie no one will attend, but I do have to at least be there. I just got a stack of papers in to grade, so it's not as if I have nothing to do! I also need to do some work on the lesson plans for the next couple of weeks, as I anticipate them being kind of busy - busier than the semester has been to this point, anyway.

until later . . . (but sooner than next month, I hope :) )

- posted by laurie @ 2/10/2004 09:10:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment