Tuesday, August 03, 2004

 
Accomplishments

So, today I packed up almost all of our remaining books, some clothes, and some other stuff. I took a long, hot shower and then watched that horrible Fox switching-moms show (curiosity - and this was a one-time thing, believe me) while eating some dinner (spaghettios and a whole cucumber: I am pregnant, you know. And yes, there was ice cream afterward, how very silly of you to ask). Then I read a little bit of The Big U, which I thought would be fluffy enough to be a light-reading-while-packing book. Added the previous entry, about the meme propagation, which I found out about from Dr. B's blog, which I got to from a comment on arete. Then I did it: I did what I said I would earlier in the day. I sat down and went through my blogroll. I added several blogs, including the ones mentioned above, deleted some dead ones, and changed names/urls for those that have moved or morphed since I last bothered with blogrolling. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good day.

- posted by laurie @ 8/03/2004 07:28:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment