Thursday, August 05, 2004

 
Internet, eh?

(the above is not an attempt to poke fun at Canadians. Nope, it's a Simpsons reference. Now that that's clear . . .)

I'm checking email, browsing a few blogs, reading up on copyright and IP, the usual stuff, before going off to bed a bit early. As I was doing all of this, I realized, "tomorrow is our last full day of high-speed connection until the installer comes to the new place Tuesday night!"

Oh no! Whatever will we do?

oh, wait, I know the answer to that one: pack, do dishes, do laundry, clean the apartment, load the truck, drive to new residence, unload the truck, unpack, do more laundry, do more dishes. And finish pressure-washing the deck area.

. . . still and all, I'd prefer the high-speed connection. Wouldn't you?


- posted by laurie @ 8/05/2004 07:45:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment