Tuesday, August 03, 2004

 
My Poor Blog

I'm feeling guilty. I was checking out the referrer files this morning, kind of a daily ritual when I'm not avoiding the unairconditioned den, and based on some of the hits in the last 24 hours, I decided to hop over to Technorati and see if I'd picked up any new links. Once there, I discovered that I had indeed received a new link, from Jeneane Sessum of allied and Blogsisters no less. Which is very cool - but when I surfed on over to her site, I noticed a few recent posts: one about adding three people to your blogroll today (which is a great idea), and a few others about template updating and redesign. These things - updating the blogroll and redoing my template - have been on my to-do list for months, and between school and pregnancy and moving and, you know, life in general, they just haven't happened. And I have several people I want to add to my blogroll, some dead blogs to prune out of my blogroll, and a lot of changes I want to make to my template (beginning with figuring out why my March 2003 archive page is different than ALL of my other archive pages).

I'm making this deal with myself right now - and publicly, so you all can chastize me if I don't follow through: I am going to go pack, I'm going to go be good about preparing for the move, but when I run out of steam later this afternoon, I am going to come in here to the den, sit down in front of the computer, and spend a little bit of timeon my poor, neglected blog.

- posted by laurie @ 8/03/2004 09:40:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment