Friday, August 27, 2004

 
Pot pie update

Yes, the pot pie was still in the freezer at the old apartment (um, read the last entry if that makes no sense!). Actually, it still is. But the storage bin is all cleaned out.

Still working on getting ready for the new semester here, on getting the house under control before the baby shower this weekend, and a few other things, as well.

Probably going to be going light on the blogging for the next bit. I really am house-sized and at the point where I am just darn uncomfortable in my own skin. And tired. And pretty brain-dead. And though this may not mean anything, just about everyone I know has turned psychic and is predicting two things: a big baby, delivered early. Neither thrills me.

So, as you may have been able to discern, I'm kind of preoccupied with baby-related things at the moment, and blogging in general and about academic-IP-newsy stuff in specific is holding less than its usual amount of interest at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon, and I will have something more interesting to comment on than pot pies! ;)

- posted by laurie @ 8/27/2004 10:41:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment