Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 
Still here . . .

But I don't think it's coincidence
and I don't believe in accidents
It's time to ask ourselves
Why are we still here

-Information Society


hey, um, I am still here. If you're reading this, it means that Blogger has let me post - which it hasn't done the last three times I have tried to submit a new blog entry. And if I can post, then I'll start writing again, but I am still thinking (and more and more seriously now) about ditching Blogger.

Oh, and in part because of Blogger's decision to dislike me for a while, and in part because of my new, unbelievably busy status as a mommy, I missed celebrating my blogiversary again. As of November 11, I have been blogging for three years. The beginning of my off-and-on blogging habit, by the way, predates the Memex, but because of the sad, sorry, abandoned state of the original blog, I am not pointing you in that direction!:)

- posted by laurie @ 12/01/2004 07:55:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment