Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 
From the referrer files

I haven't done one of these in a long time - mostly because searces that bring eople here haven't been interesting lately (everyone is looking for information on the memex, on persuasive speech/paper topics (?), or on drylighers). This one, though, had me laughing hysterically and trying to figure out the context: a paper? maybe? a theoretical approach to candy?

M&M Mars Determinism

I'm the number-one hit, at least as of this moment. Yep, those words all appear on the same archive page, but aren't at all in the same post. FYI, that archive page is also one of the ones where I discuss drylighters. I bet you 90% of my traffic ends up on that ONE page.

Must take kid (who is currently talking to the baby in the mirror) to daycare, where she can socialize with real kids, not just reflections.

- posted by laurie @ 4/13/2005 07:56:00 AM
Comments:
Must take kid (who is currently talking to the baby in the mirror)

Ohmygoddess, how cute!! That's better than me reading the newspaper to my baby brother (upside down of course).

I wonder what brilliant gems of wisdom does she offer to her mirror self?
 
Post a Comment