Thursday, April 07, 2005

 
iPod, how I love thee

I've had the iPod mini since Sunday. That's not long, but long enough for me to have become entirely smitten! I went out day before yesterday and purchased a silver case for my new toy, and also got the very cool iTrip. For the first time in forever, I have a variety of good music in my car! My Hyundai Accent has only cassette, and the tape deck adapter I got stopped working - it's not the adapter, it's the tape deck.

I'd like to add pictures at some point, but blogger isn't being friendly with image uploads at the moment. Perhaps will add them later - perhaps will buy hosting and move from blogger. Yep, still threatening.

- posted by laurie @ 4/07/2005 06:46:00 AM
Comments:
i'm so glad you love the ipod. i know i love the heck out of mine. i generally use the cassette adapter, but i also have the itrip. i find, though, that here in l.a. there are so many stations that it's hard to get one that doesn't bleed through. ah, well...
 
Post a Comment