Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 
Arrgh!

I can't find anything lately. OR I can only find things after way too extensive search procedures. It just took me ten minutes to find both members of a pair of shoes. I spent part of this morning looking for something important which disappeared Thursday. AGAIN. Have yet to encounter even minute evidence of its existence, much less the item itself. In the looking process, I realized that other important things have gone missing (most notably, my bith certificate, which is ALWAYS in an envelope with my marriage certificate, because I often need these two things together to prove I am who I say I am, even though my last name has changed - I guess I should say it WAS always there, until recently . . . ). I took pictures of the little one for a good friend over a week ago but can't find the cable that connects my camera to my computer, which makes sending the pictures very difficult . . .

Ugh. Nothing else to report.

- posted by laurie @ 6/21/2005 11:48:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment