Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 
I'm a joiner, this week anyway.

I've been in a joining mood - or something - for the last several days. We signed up for netflix over the weekend (finally!). Today I got a "reminder" email about joining Friendster (which I have been invited to join several oter times - all long enough ago that I wasn't even aware that people I knew were still hanging out there, you know, given the tendency to move on to bigger, better, and newer). So, I joined that, too. Added a few frineds I knew were on there. Does anyone else want to be my friend? (kidding. just hope I am hip enough to be there - since having a kid, we're way less "tragically hip" and more just "tragic" - in the fashion and social life department, anyway).

Maybe this time I'll finally join MPR. It's been that kind of week, and the fall membership drive is in full swing right now.

Now, though, I need to join the ranks of those who have changed from work clothes into casual wear and have retrieved their children from daycare.


- posted by laurie @ 10/18/2005 01:29:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment