Friday, May 26, 2006

 
Blogging from RSA, and an upcoming move

I'm blogging from my room in the beautiful Peabody Hotel Memphis, where RSA is taking place. I arrived yesterday and managed to have a late lunch at the Rendezvous (I don't really like ribs, and these were fantastic!), take a stroll along the Mississippi (it's way wider here than it is up in the Twin Cities!) catch a few performaces at Isaac Hayes, and see Ruby Wilson at B.B. King's on Beale Street last night. Fantastic!

RSA has, so far, been great, but it is just getting started. Perhaps more later!

I alos wanted to announce that the memex will be moving soon to a new location and will rely on something other than blogger (probably wordpress) - and will have its very own domain! And I am going to attempt the following: regular posts related to research topics. We shall see how it goes. More on the move once the new blog is up!

- posted by laurie @ 5/26/2006 12:30:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment